A festive black glittery dress and black suede peep toe platforms would look amazing as a Christmas outfit topped off with a lovely dark red lip and gold jewelry also with a long warm coat to wear on top to keep you nice and snug, don't forget your clutch!
Hey guys and girls!
It's nearly Christmas and I just bet everyone is stressing over what to get their girlfriends, sisters, Mums, grandma's and all the other special females in their lives, well just calm down and take a deep breath as I am going to give you a few gift ideas on what to get them..
Personally I think that perfume is just THE gift because you can give it to anyone and they will be appreciative might not be what they want but they'll still be happy right? I think it can only go wrong when someone has a particular scent and you don't know what it is that's when it can become a bit tricky!
Jewellery is such a lovely gift for a women especially when it has meaning to it also there is lots of different types of jewellery you can get for example: rings, bracelets, necklaces or ear rings...
I think a lot of people are going to be getting makeup as Christmas presents this year because as a beauty blogger it's just all I know and you just cant go wrong with makeup.
Candles are so nice even when they are not a gift there just a really nice thing to have and when they are scented oohhh even better and I think women love to have candles especially when they want to wind down and just have some me time!
Shoes are just a gift that you have to receive because there so easy to buy and shoes are a girls best thing right?
Bags bags bags ahhh I just love bags, there so useful so there just the ultimate gift!
These are all of the gifts that I could think that would be a really great Christmas present this year for your loved one I hope it helped and gave you and idea on what to get them!
It's nearly Christmas and I bet everyone is just stressing about what they want to wear well, well, well this is where I come in I have a three part series on a few different Christmas outfits that you can wear this Christmas!
A lovely fitted one shoulder dress and a pair of navy suede platform heels look so good together and a long sleeved blazer that is just so useful as it is winter time and will be cold, so it just makes the outfit more suitable for the weather and also keeps you warm making you able to be comfortable and enjoy your Christmas day!
The outfit is then tied together with a gold necklace and a gold bracelet making the gold on the rim on the heels stand out and making the outfit look much more Christmassy...
Then a little black clutch with a gold chain handle and gold rim just make the outfit look amazing and although the bag is really simple it still looks gorgeous and can hold all your stuff for the day!!!
Look out for the next part of this 3 part series for another outfit idea for Christmas I hope you enjoyed this one and it gave you an idea on what style you could be rocking on Christmas day!
it's so close to Christmas and I'm guessing a lot of you have started Christmas shopping already I know I have, but this is kind of an idea on what to get the wonderful men in your life as a Christmas present when you just have no idea what to get them...
Perfume | Slippers | Watch | Cuff links
Perfume or Aftershave is a really good gift to give because it's used on a daily and is soo easy to choose, not to mention it smells amazing | I think jewellery is just the ultimate gift like you can't be disappointed with jewellery, even though I think choosing jewellery for men can be a bit harder but whatever... | Shoes are a gift that you can just keep giving cause you can never have too many shoes right? | If the gift that your giving is for a male that likes to wear shirts I think that Cuff links would be a real good one, especially cause it's quite unique and you don't really get it as a gift!
I hope that this has given you a few ideas and guided you into what your going to get for that special man
Finally it's week 3 and the last week of the show I hope everyone loved the show as much as I did and enjoyed taking part in this tag as much as I did, I thought it was an amazing idea and was absolutely fabulous!
1) Big congratulations! You won last week’s bush tucker trial. Your reward is the chance to create your own perfume. What ingredients/scents would you choose?
I would go for a vanilla and like berry smell, love the smell of vanilla and the berries will just give it that sweet smell!
2) Around the camp fire you’re all sharing tips. What is the best advice you can give someone to keep your skin healthy? I would say to drink plenty of water and keep skin moisturized.
3) How do you think your camp mates would describe you? Funny and a bit dopey sometimes!
4) You’re missing your family and friends so to bring a bit of comfort to the jungle you are given the opportunity to send one twitter message (max 140 characters). Who would you text and what would you say? Hey, miss you so much can't wait to get home and see you all and tell you all about it. Hope there's plenty food at home being starved so bad out here!
5) You’ve made it to the final two and are awarded the classic three course meal. What would you choose for starter, main and dessert? For my starter I would have 6 spicy nuggets, my main would be a big juicy steak with wedges and lots and lots of ketchup and for dessert oh my I would choose a nice slice of a chocolate gateau.. mmhhh!
6) You’re out of the jungle and the luxury hotel awaits! What will be the first thing you will do? I would run myself a hot bubble bath and bother room service for a while! :D
7) Now you’re out of the jungle and have all your luxuries back, what would be one product you have lived without and could continue to live without? I would have lived without eye shadow and I think I could continue to live without it... for a while
8) Challenge – you have the choice of setting the challenge. What is your challenge and to whom? I would love to do a swimming race with Rebecca Adlington, even though I know I would lose because I can't swim but my challenge would be too win!
Just thought I'd let you know that next month's tip of the month will be the last one, I've decided to finish it at the end of the year. I don't really think I could think of any more tips to give you guys!
So this months 'Tip Of the Month' is Dry skin I tend to get dry skin especially around my nose area and forehead so I found that these tips really worked for me...
1. Do not use hot water to clean your face use warm water
2. Cleanse Gently. Do not scrub super hard this may cause it to look worse
3. Drinking lots of water helps your skin to be clear
4. Moisturize skin when it's damp
5. Use petroleum jelly preferably at night because it's really heavy and sticky
It's week 2 of the 'I'm A Beauty Blogger, Get Me Out Of Here!' tag by the beautiful Rochelle & Natasha over at Next Route Style
So lets begin...
1) Firstly congratulations! You won last week’s bush tucker trial and your reward is a makeover from a professional make-up artist. What look would you choose and why?
I would go for a natural look, kind of like the Katy Perry look she had in her music video Roar....
2) It’s time to wash – ok so it’s not in a luxury shower or a bath but you do get a choice of one soap/shower gel to use. What would you choose and why?
I would choose the Lynx Excite Shower Gel.
3) Today is the arrival of a new camp mate, yay! You get to decide, it can be anyone this time. Who will you choose and why? I would probably chose my sister, because I'll just have someone to talk to, buss jokes and I will just feel more comfortable because it's my sister!
4) It can get a little boring in the jungle and you’re feeling sluggish. What one fitness exercise would you do? I would probably do squats and try to beat my highest amount of squats that I've done 200 and that will be easy with all the time I will have on my hands!
5) How would you create your own jungle fashion style? My jungle style would be a tied leopard print cropped shirt, with a pair of combat trousers and a pair of boots, then for accessories I would have a leopard print bandanna tied like a bow at the front!
6) What is your favourite Australian product and why? I don't actually know any Australian products or I probably have used an Australian product but just never knew it was from Australia :|
7) Good news, the camp has won the treasure chest hunt! In need of something sweet, each camp mate wins their own cupcake. What would yours be? hmm... this is soo hard! I would have said a chocolate gateau but then I can't actually save it so I think I would say a cup of pick 'n' mix sweets :)
8) Challenge – bush tucker trial number 2, ‘the jungle hair & beauty salon’. You’re sitting under a vintage hair dryer and instead of hot air being blasted out you are greeted by 10,000 creepy crawlies. Which creepy crawlies would you detest the most and which ones wouldn’t you mind? I think I wouldn't mind snails because they have shells so it would just be like stones hitting me. I would hate anything that bites, stings, makes sudden movements, or moves around really fast.. ...so basically everything!
Look out for the last part of this tag and don't be afraid to take part it's so fun! :)
This is just a little post on a few of my lip products I'm just lovin at the moment and I just can't get enough of..
Firstly I've got to have my Vaseline, especially now the weather is changing and my lips get dry so easily and quickly
Next is my MUA SheerFinish lipgloss omg I use this product on a daily I love the nudey colour, the fact that it doesn't feel sticky and it last so long
My Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in the colour Vintage Pink I absolutely cant get enough of this colour, it's a weird pinky nudey colour I have longed for this lipstick for so long that when I finally got it, it automatically turned into my everyday lipstick
My red Lipstick is a colour I've really learned to like, since I've learnt how to wear it and make it look good I've noticed it's become a lipstick that I've worn more regularly, not to mention it taste quite nice... LOL!
Finally my Lip liner.. put on a bit of Vaseline then apply the liner all over my lips and it just looks great, the colour is FAB, I seriously need to stock up on this particular colour cause I have just fallen in love!
We have a interesting new tag, it was created by two lovely bloggers Rochelle and Natasha and is based on the new series of 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here'
It will be in three different posts throughout the duration of the series.
This tag basically involves me answering a bunch of questions related to 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here' but obviously being a beauty blogger as well.
I'm so happy that i'm getting involved in this tag and if you would like to get involved with this tag you need to post your blog post link to the beautiful girls at Next Route Style.
1)You can only take ONE product into the jungle (aka your luxury item). What would you choose and why?
OMG! This is soo hard... probably my lip gloss, I cant stand dry lips you just don't understand!
2)What would be your main pre jungle worry?
Probably not being able to eat, I seriously don't get full up like I'm eating all the time so not eating for a whole day is just like suicide!
3)You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?
hmm... Ok I would apply my foundation, add a little eyeliner mascara then apply my lipstick, I wouldn't look amazing but what can I say I only had 5 minutes!
4)Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?
I would tie it up in a high tight bun anything to avoid as many creepy crawlies going in my hair...
5)For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?
Hmm.. tricky I think I would go for Khloe Kardashian I absolutely love her she is so kind and hilarious!!!
6)Everyone’s given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?
I don't think I'm that good at anything but if I had to choose I think it would be cooking cause my mum says she thinks I'm quite the little chef :)
7)What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream ‘Get Me Out Of Here’?
Not having enough time and energy in the day to write blog posts and get them scheduled, especially with school and everything...
8)Challenge – This is a once in a life time opportunity. You’re up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?
My worst fear is animals that are small and furry, but I'm not willing to overcome that by having them trap me and throw mice all over me, so I think I'm going to say heights and that's me walking on the bridge thing to get to any challenge!
Look out for the next part of this tag and don't forget to take part it is so fun!
Something a bit new and different here, I decide to do a bit of baking with my sister so we chose to make some cupcakes.
My sister and I decided on making two different types of cupcakes, blue velvet and chocolate chip!
New ootd, haven't done an ootd day in a long time so I just thought I would try it and hopefully there will be lots more.
This outfit will definitely be seen again in my 'How I Style My Puma Suede's' post so look out for that!
Hey everyone, basically the weather is changing and I'm in need of some serious winter shoes. trainers are basically all I wear, but when it gets seriously cold im going to need some boots! so these are the shoes that I am wishing for..