Wednesday 19 June 2013

Hot or Not? - Heel-less Wedges





I think that Heel-less Wedges are a very quirky type of shoe and are very similar to normal wedges. Anybody can wear Heel-less Wedges and make it look good just with the right outfit and accessories.


Heel-less Wedges are very unique shoes, they are wedges but without a heel these can come in many different styles such as a strap going across the foot or around the ankle, a boot style shoes with a zip on the side of the shoe. These shoes come a very large range of colours, from the bright and bold colours to the dark and cool colours.


These shoes can be worn on a dressy day with disco pants, a nice blouse and a blazer or perhaps a skater dress with a leather jacket




HOT OR NOT??

4 comments:

  1. they look too tricky to walk in!
    love this! this is great!
    i love your blog!
    please could you check out my blog? would be an honour!!
    Its fashion Damnit
    Thank you!
    Lottie
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can agree with you on that one they look like deaths trap...
      thanks for the comment and I will definitely check out your blog x

      Delete
  2. I love the pink studded shoes! Doubt I could walk in them but could give them a try haha. I really like your blog, really trendy.

    Carmen
    xxx

    http://fashionalter-ego.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the pink studded shoes are gorgeous!
      I guess it's just about walking on your tip toes and remembering not to put weight on your back foot...

      Thanks for checking out my blog! :) x

      Delete