Monday 16 February 2015

New Blog!



Hey everyone!

I know I haven't posted in such a long time but it's not that I haven't posted it's the fact that I have changed and made a new blog.

I made a new blog because I had really gone off this blog and I just found it childish and I wasn't really liking it the layout and look of my blog.

 I also felt that my blog was turning too much into a beauty blog which was making me not really want to blog any more and was making me not enjoy it like I used to, so now I've turned my blog into a lifestyle blog, changed the layout to something that I prefer and that I won't get tired of.

I'm sorry that I didn't put up this post earlier and let you all know what was going on but I pretty much just wanted to get rid of this blog and kind of forget about it.

My new blog is called Lexi's Lifestyle, obviously by the name you know that it's a lifestyle blog and I hope you guys check it out and like it as much as you liked this one.
So check it out here loves!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment