Sunday 28 July 2013

My Everyday Makeup Look!





 


 
Hey everyone :)
 
I just wanted to share with you a make up look I use on an everyday basis for when I'm not going for an overly glammed up but want to look a bit dolled up... you know what I mean?
 

To achieve this look I used:
Sleek New Skin Revive Foundation
Miss Sporty Mascara
2true Liquid Eyeliner
MUA Sheer Finish Lip gloss
 Rimmel Lipstick in Vintage Pink
NYC Face powder
MAC Eyeliner Pencil
MUA Eye shadow Palette
 
For my eye shadow I used shade 5 as a base I then used shade 4 for my outer corner, Shade 2 was used across the middle of my eyelid and blended into my outer corner and shade 9 on my inner eyelid and then blended into the middle of my eyelid. I used shade 6 on my tear duct and inner bottom lash.




No comments:

Post a Comment