This months 'Tip Of the Month' is on whiter teeth. I know a lot of people really want to have nice white "perfect" teeth, so here's a few tips and tricks on how to get those perfect gnashes.. LOL!!!
1. If you drink or eat something that's bound to stain your teeth try brushing your teeth straight after this makes it less likely to stain your teeth.
2. Change your toothbrush at least every two to three months
3. Gargling with apple cider vinegar helps to whiten teeth and helps remove stains the best time to do this is first thing in the morning then brush teeth as normal
4. Brushing your teeth with baking soda or salt will help remove stains and whiten teeth, just be sure to not swallow it, it wouldn't harm you but it wouldn't taste nice at all.
5. Floss as much as possible, floss so much your able to do it with your eyes shut this gets rid of food and whatever is between your teeth that brushing misses
6. Brush your teeth every morning and every night before you go to bed
- wearing lighter coloured lipsticks tend to bring out the yellow in your teeth compared to brighter colours
- Eating fruits and veg such as: strawberries, lemons, carrots, apples and drinking plenty water help to keep your teeth whiter
- Schedule regular dentist appointments