Monday 19 August 2013

OOTD - Just A Bit Green And Blue...

 





 
Hey everyone!
 I just wanted to share with you an outfit that I put together and really enjoyed wearing. I felt so comfortable shopping in this outfit this outfit is what I  call Primark Mania. Everything that im wearing is from Primark to be honest im surprised my underwear isn't from Primark but that would just be weird right?
 
My jumper was £8 but was on sale for £5 but then what I got to the till it turned out that it was £3 these are things that just want to make me scream and dance in a shop when things like this happen.
 
My Jeans were £7 and I love that fact that they don't feel like jeans and that the material is really tight but stretchy if you know what I mean...
 
My shoes cost £6 and they are a replica of Vans I think that the only difference between the both of them is that my shoes have a thicker rim at the top and the laces are thicker too.
 
My sleeveless jacket was a gift so I don't know how much it cost but I do know that it was purchased from Primark
 
The two bracelets that im wearing one was purchased from Primark and the other one was  gift. The top one, the blue one was a present from my mother when she went to Morocco and ever since she gave it to me I've like never taken it off but I thought it looked really cute on today with my outfit and really fit in with my blue and green outfit.
My second bracelet the gold one was bought from Primark for £1.50 and I just thought it was so cute and simple, I incorporated this bracelet into my outfit cause I thought it needed a little bit of sparkle|

No comments:

Post a Comment