Monday 18 November 2013

Baking | Blue Velvet & Choco Chip Cupcakes

 

Hey everyone! :)

Something a bit new and different here, I decide to do a bit of baking with my sister so we chose to make some cupcakes.
My sister and I decided on making two different types of cupcakes, blue velvet and chocolate chip!

 First it was my turn, I used this recipe!

Ingredients:

200g Butter
200g Caster Sugar
3 Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
200g Self Raising Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
Cooking Chocolate









 And now my sister's turn check out her blog at FashionSquash to see what she thought of our little baking episode!

My mum bought chocolate sponge mix and cooking chocolate from Aldi.











mmhh...Okay there not exactly blue but they did taste lovely and chocolaty, to be honest I don't think they were as good as my chocolate chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment