We have a interesting new tag, it was created by two lovely bloggers Rochelle and Natasha and is based on the new series of 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here'
It will be in three different posts throughout the duration of the series.
This tag basically involves me answering a bunch of questions related to 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here' but obviously being a beauty blogger as well.
I'm so happy that i'm getting involved in this tag and if you would like to get involved with this tag you need to post your blog post link to the beautiful girls at Next Route Style.
1) You can only take ONE product into the jungle (aka your luxury item). What would you choose and why?
OMG! This is soo hard... probably my lip gloss, I cant stand dry lips you just don't understand!
2) What would be your main pre jungle worry?
Probably not being able to eat, I seriously don't get full up like I'm eating all the time so not eating for a whole day is just like suicide!
3) You only have five minutes to get ready before going into the jungle, what would be your quick beauty routine?
hmm... Ok I would apply my foundation, add a little eyeliner mascara then apply my lipstick, I wouldn't look amazing but what can I say I only had 5 minutes!
4) Last year we saw Helen Flanagan wearing her hair in a top bun. What would be your signature hairstyle?
I would tie it up in a high tight bun anything to avoid as many creepy crawlies going in my hair...
5) For moral support, which female celebrity would you like to be in the jungle with you?
Hmm.. tricky I think I would go for Khloe Kardashian I absolutely love her she is so kind and hilarious!!!
6) Everyone’s given a role in the camp. What lifestyle skill would you bring to the jungle?
I don't think I'm that good at anything but if I had to choose I think it would be cooking cause my mum says she thinks I'm quite the little chef :)
7) What one thing about being a beauty blogger sometimes makes you want to scream ‘Get Me Out Of Here’?
Not having enough time and energy in the day to write blog posts and get them scheduled, especially with school and everything...
8) Challenge – This is a once in a life time opportunity. You’re up for a trial to face your fears or try something new, what would you choose to do and why?
My worst fear is animals that are small and furry, but I'm not willing to overcome that by having them trap me and throw mice all over me, so I think I'm going to say heights and that's me walking on the bridge thing to get to any challenge!
Look out for the next part of this tag and don't forget to take part it is so fun!